I know it’s a ways away yet, but I’ve begun to plan our 2015 summer vacation to Niagara Falls Ontario. Here’s the plan for each day:
- Friday – drive to the Super 8 Motel in Saint Cloud for the night
- Saturday – Drive to the Nicollet Mall to pose with the Mary Tyler Moore statue, go to the Minniapolis Sculpture Garden, and then end the day in Wisconsin Dells.
- Sunday – spend the day in Wisconsin Dells
- Monday – visit Wrigley Field, spend the day at the Lincion Park Zoo, stop to see the Buckingham Fountain, and then heading to a motel for the night.
- Tuesday – drive the seven hours to Niagara Falls and spend the night at the Travelodge.
- Wednesday – spend the day in Niagara Falls admiring the falls, looking out from the top of the Skylon Tower, checking out the Guiness World Records Mudeum, going for a hike behind the falls, spending time at Marineland, Riding the Lakeside Park Carousel, and exploring the Upside Down House.
It’s not an exotic vacation, but it’ll be lots of fun! I’m not sure which route Mike prefers to take home, so that part of the plan will have to wait for now.
This is what I’m hoping we’ll stick to spending on our trip:
- $1000 for lodging
- $100 for food
- ? for gas