With 4 growing boys (yes, husband included), I try my very best to make meals that taste good, are cost efficient, and are easy to make. I use items that are in my freezer and pantry first, before shopping for new items.
- This week’s meal plan is as follows:
- Monday – hamburger & mushroom rice
- Tuesday – lasagna, with cheddar rice balls
- Wednesday – roasted chicken pizza (frozen, on sale)
- Thursday – spaghetti & hamburger casserole
- Friday – rice, veggie & egg stir fry
I’ve been watching Gordon Ramsay’s cookery course, and will be trying to come out of my shell in the kitchen. I have very little confidence when it comes to making food, and I’d like that to change.