In the coming weeks, I’m hoping to do a bit of renovating to this site, so it’s more organized and easier for you my reader to find what you may be looking for. For today though, I’ll just be posting 🙂
Now that I’m a mother of 3 busy boys, I’m learning how quickly my cleaning efforts can go unnoticed and chaos inevitably ensues. Kailer my 8 year old does what he can to help when I ask. Kaleb my 2 year old…not so much. And baby Kayden, well he’s kinda high maintenance right now 🙂 So once again, I have a plan.
This is a 5 step plan to make my life a little easier and my family to run a little more smoothly.
- Step 1: The Purge – Each room will be cleaned out as much as possible.
- Step 2: The Clean – Each room will be cleaned from top to bottom.
- Step 3: The Sort – The contents of each room will be sorted into KEEP, TOSS and DONATE.
- Step 4: The Organization – Each room will get an organizational system suited for the types of items it holds.
- Step 5: The Maintenance – This is simply the minimal upkeep each room requires on a daily basis.
I’m going to take the weeksnd to rest and celebrate Easter with family, but come Monday morning, this plan is going to be put into action 😀