This Minimalist Monday is dedicated to my youngest son Kaleb. He’s 2 and copying everything he sees. I want to be a good example for him, so today he’s getting hs own room. I’m taking him out of his brother Kailer’s room, which is chaotic right now, and putting him in the orange room. I was going to make the orange room into the nursery, but decided this is best for now. My goal is to equip Kaleb with the skills he needs to stay decluttered and organized.
So here’s the plan:
- sort stuff into designated piles according to person
- put items away from each pile
- clean room – vacuum, mop, dust
- bring in and organize Kaleb’s stuff
- create an easy-to-use organization system for him